Facebook

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #323

Howdy!  A rainy day here in Connecticut - a great day to be working on all of the various challenges that I love to work on!  This is a great sketch from FMS - fun way to use up all those scraps that we stampers tend to hoard. (I KNOW you do it to!)  I found some old SU! DSP and used them with So Saffron for the base card and an Early Espresso panel.  I have no idea where the verse "Live, Laugh, Love" came from or the cute little daisy embellishments. The daisy embossing folder is from Darice.  I did add a bit of Wisteria Wonder paper and punched out little dots of it for the center of the flowers.  On to the next challenge....





http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that paper - I'm glad you found a way to show it off! It's such a cute card with the little flowers throughout. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete