Facebook

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #322

My house looks like a cyclone hit, but here I am playing with my toys as opposed to getting it back in order!  As soon as I post this! (as long as I hurry up and get out of my craft room before something else calls to me.)

This was a bit harder than I thought it would be.  I guess I have a hard time limiting my number of layers.  The patterned paper is from the Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog (pg. 13). The tree is from the Vertical Greetings set (AC pg. 50). I colored the tree using the direct to rubber technique with the Garden Green, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede Stampin' Write markers.  The base card is Daffodil Delight and the mats are Rich Razzleberry.












http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment