Facebook

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Color Throwdown #479

What great colors for Valentine's Day!!!  I sent out about 40 Valentine's Day cards this year, so wasn't planning on doing another Valentine themed card, but I just couldn't help myself.

I'm not sure where the cherry stamp is from, but I'm guessing it is either  a Magenta or a DeNami stamp.  It is one of my favorite stamps which I totally forgot about!  I was looking at my stamps and thinking of images that might be red, pink or gray and the case with the cherries on it practically jumped off of the shelf.  The embossing folder is Darice, the hearts are the SU! Sweet and Sassy Framelits.  The paper is all SU! - Real Red, Basic Gray and Flirty Flamingo.

I need to give props to Tim Holtz for his amazing stamp platform.  I used the platform to color the cherries. Coloring the rubber with the Stampin' Write markers I was able to add multiple layers of color and then emboss it with clear embossing powder after I was finished coloring. I love the vibrancy of the cherries.















http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/02/color-throwdown-countdown-479.html


2 comments:

  1. This is a super fun card! I love the cherries! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete